- 1 15 ounce can hearts of palm, drained and diced, about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 16 ounce can pitted medium black olives, drained
- 10 ounces frozen peas
- 1/2 minced red onion
- 3 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, passed through a press
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cubed
In a separate bowl, combine all ingredients except the cheese and oil and mix. Blend in the oil and season to taste. Pour over the salad and refrigerate several hours before serving. To serve, toss with the feta cheese and serve.
About 8 servings.